Danish State Scholarships at Aarhus University 2024:
Are you interested in studying in Denmark? then, have some great news for you! The Danish State Scholarship is now open for applications. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need about this scholarship, including its benefits and a simple step-by-step application process, Make Sure you read to the end.
Aarhus University Since its founding in 1928 manages a few scholarships provided by the Danish State for exceptional applicants from outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland who have been accepted into their Master’s degree programs. Aarhus University has grown to become a leading public university with international impact and reach across the entire research spectrum.
Danish State Scholarships Details:
- Host institution: Aarhus University
- Scholarship Sponsor: Danish State government
- Study Abroad: Study in Denmark (Europe)
- Category: Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Benefit: Full tuition waiver
- Course starts: Sep 2024
- Deadline: January 15, 2024
The Danish State Government Scholarship for the academic year 2024-2025 is an excellent opportunity for international students. It is a fully funded scholarship specifically designed for those who wish to pursue a master’s degree. This scholarship offers two main benefits: a complete waiver of tuition fees and a grant to assist with living expenses.
The applications are open to all global learners from the EU / EEA nations and Cultural Agreements for Exchange and Guest Students.
Some departments may only provide tuition waivers as a form of financial assistance. However, in these instances, the department may also offer additional services to support students who receive tuition waivers. For example, they may provide assistance in finding suitable student employment opportunities that align with their field of study.
NOTE: If you receive a tuition waiver, you must have enough money to support yourself while staying in Denmark in order to obtain a student residence permit.
it is important to note that the content of a scholarship varies per faculty and The scholarship will provide two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month:
- Faculty of Arts: Tuition fee waiver + monthly grant towards living expenses
- Aarhus BSS: Tuition fee waiver + monthly grant towards living expenses
- Faculty of Natural Sciences: Tuition fee waiver
- Faculty of Technical Sciences: Tuition fee waiver
Eligibility Requirements for Danish State Scholarships:
In order to be eligible for the Danish State Government Scholarship, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
You must have English skills compared to the Danish B level in English if you come to follow courses in English. Exchange students can document it by way of our language requirement form or by way of their secondary school leaving certificate (min. 210 hours at high school level) or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88.
- The scholarship is open for candidates who are come from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
- As an exchange or a guest student, you can only follow courses at the master level if you have completed what compares to 180 ECTS credits (i.e. three years of studies) of relevant courses at the university level. Check all General entry requirements for all exchange and guest students.
Danish State Scholarships
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarship?
- Before applying for your chosen Master’s programme, it is important to check the specific admission requirements.
- Make sure to familiarize yourself with the application deadlines and gather all the necessary documentation listed on the documentation checklist.
- Once you have everything ready, submit your application before the deadline and don’t forget to pay the application fee if required.
Required Documents for Danish State Scholarships
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Official transcript of academic records
- Official description of the grading scale at your foreign university.
- course descriptions for all courses you have passed or are currently taking.
- Language requirements of the degree Programme
- Documentation for paid application fees
Danish State Scholarships
You don’t need to apply separately for a scholarship. Your scholarship eligibility will be assessed automatically based on your application. You don’t need to submit any extra documents.
The deadline to apply for most Masters programmes starting in September 2024 is January 15, 2024, for non-EU/EEA/Swiss citizens.
To know more about Danish State Government Scholarship, please CLICK HERE to visit the official website:
ALSO CHECKOUT: SCHOLARSHINT’S RECOMMENDATION FOR YOU!
- Embassy of France Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2024
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
- Study-in-UK: Eni University of Oxford Scholarship 2024
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
- List of Fully Funded Scholarships for Masters Students 2024
- 10 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Applying for a Scholarship
- Must-Have Documents for Scholarship Applications in 2024
We hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions, thoughts, or experiences you’d like to share, we encourage you to leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to more updates via the bell icon.
Disclaimer: Scholarship is an independent publisher, The information provided is for educational purposes only and we encourage you to seek more clarified details from the source’s official website