Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2024:
Are you interested in studying in the USA? Well, we have some exciting news for you! The Harvard University MBA Scholarship is now accepting applications. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about this scholarship, including its benefits and a step-by-step guide on how to apply. Make sure you read to the end.
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship for the academic year 2024-2025 is now open for international students. This scholarship is fully funded and covers all tuition fees, providing financial aid of US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year). If you are an international student dreaming of pursuing an MBA at Harvard University, this scholarship could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship Details:
- Level of Study: Masters (MBA)
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: Master of Business Administration
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: May 31, 2025 (The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2025)
Harvard University is offering a scholarship for international students who are interested in pursuing an MBA degree for the academic year 2024-2025. This MBA Scholarship will provide financial assistance of US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) to cover tuition fees. The Harvard MBA program is highly regarded and is taught at one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
Every two years, the Boustany Foundation awards the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship to a deserving individual for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. The next scholarship will be granted for the class starting in Autumn 2021. The foundation is dedicated to improving the lives of people and provides opportunities for talented individuals. They also work towards creating a better future for underprivileged children and promoting cultural tolerance.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University MBA Scholarship
If you want to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be proficient in English.
- You can be from any country in the world.
- You must have a strong academic background and demonstrate potential for success.
- While the scholarship is available to applicants of any nationality, preference will be given to those of Lebanese descent.
- You can only apply for the scholarship after receiving an offer of admission to the Harvard MBA program.
HU MBA Scholarship Benefits:
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship offers a range of benefits to its recipients.
- Firstly, it provides financial aid totaling US$102,200, which amounts to US$51,100 per year specifically for covering tuition fees.
- In addition, the scholarship also covers the costs of travel and accommodation that are associated with the internship.
- Speaking of the internship, successful scholars are required to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- During this internship, scholars will work on various projects that are related to either the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
How to Apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship?
Please make sure you have the following documents ready:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a recent photograph included.
- GMAT scores.
- Acceptance letter from your University.
- Send a copy of your documents to: email@example.com
- The shortlisted students for Harvard University will be called for an interview.
- The interview can be an online interview or can be the Boustany Foundation
It is important to have these documents prepared for your application.
To know more about Harvard University MBA Scholarship, please visit the official website:
We hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions, thoughts, or experiences you’d like to share, we encourage you to leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to more update via the bell icon.
Disclaimer: Scholarshint is an independent publisher, The information provided is for educational purposes only and we encourage you to seek more clarified details from the source official website