Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are currently available. This article will provide a comprehensive explanation of the scholarship, its Benefits, and the application process, which will be explained step by step.
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarship 2024-2025 is a full tuition undergraduate scholarship for international students. Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are full-tuition scholarships and range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year.
Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU) offers scholarships and financial aid to international students who want to apply for undergraduate programs. These scholarships include Merit-Based Scholarships, President’s Scholarships, and Need-Based Financial Aid. Along with the merit scholarships, students may also qualify for scholarships funded by IWU, loans, and opportunities for on-campus employment.
This award is given to help new students who want to apply for an undergraduate degree at the university and need money to pay for it.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Illinois Wesleyan University
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: All undergraduate courses offered by university.
- Program Period: Four years
- Early Bird deadline: 15th November 2023
- Regular : January 1, 2024 / February 15, 2024
Illinois Wesleyan University offers two types of scholarships.
There are two types of scholarships available: Merit-Based Scholarships and President’s Scholarships.
Merit-Based Scholarships range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year and can be renewed for up to 4 years.
President’s Scholarships are full-tuition scholarships that can also be renewed for up to 4 years of study.
Eligibility Criteria for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
In order to be eligible for scholarships at Illinois Wesleyan University, candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Applicants must be international students with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams.
- President’s Scholarships: Applicants must be highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements.
How to Apply for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- If you apply for admission, you will automatically be considered for merit-based scholarships. You don’t need to submit a separate application for these scholarships.
- President’s Scholarships, you need to submit a scholarship application by 15 February 2024 if you want to start in Fall 2024.
- If you need financial aid based on your financial situation, you can apply for need-based financial aid. International students should submit the CSS PROFILE, which analyzes your financial resources in detail.
- The deadline to submit the CSS PROFILE is 15 March 2024 if you want to start in Fall 2024.
To know more about Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships, please visit official website: https://www.iwu.edu/international/scholarships.html
👍 We hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions, thoughts, or experiences you’d like to share, we encourage you to leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to more update via the bell icon.
Disclaimer: Scholarshint is an independent publisher, The information provided is for educational purposes only and we encourage you to seek more clarified details from the source official website.