Manaaki New Zealand Government Scholarships (Fully Funded):
Applications for the 2024 Manaaki New Zealand Government Scholarships are currently open. great news! you can now apply to Pursue your education in the New Zealand. In this article, we’ll provide a comprehensive explanation of the scholarship program, its advantages, and a simple guide to the application process. make sure you read till the end.
The Manaaki New Zealand Government Scholarships 2024-2025 offer full funding for international students. These scholarships are for students studying at the Undergraduate, Graduate, Diploma, and Ph.D Level. The scholarship covers all tuition fees, living expenses, medical insurance, travel costs, and research and thesis expenses for research students.
When applying for the Manaaki New Zealand Government Scholarships, you do not need to submit English Language Tests, academic records, student visa, Ph.D. supervisor, or a Letter of Place from a university or education institution. All other required applications must be submitted online by February 29, 2024.also note that Late applications will not be accepted.
Why Study In New Zealand?
Studying in another country is not just about school; it’s a life-changing adventure that goes beyond just learning in a classroom. There are many different opportunities available, but the Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships is special because it not only helps with academics, but also gives you a chance to experience the interesting lifestyle and culture of New Zealand.
The main focus of this opportunity is the chance to learn more in New Zealand. New Zealand is well-known for its excellent schools, and this scholarship offers a great opportunity to get a top-notch education. It gives students the chance to study many different subjects and encourages a place where learning and new ideas can flourish.
However, Getting the Manaaki New Zealand Government Scholarships is not just about doing well in school; it’s about starting a big journey of change. The things you learn, the friends you make, and the experiences you have will be really important for your whole life. It’s a chance to see things from different angles, become stronger, and think about the whole world.
Manaaki New Zealand Government Scholarships Details:
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Study Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Institution(s): There are eleven approved education institutions at which Manaaki New Zealand Scholars can study
- Program Period: Undergraduate Degree (3-4 years), Postgraduate Certificate (6 months), Postgraduate Diploma (1 year), Master’s Degree (1-2 years), PhD (3.5 years).h
- Deadline: 01 February 2024 – 29 February 2024
Manaaki New Zealand Government Scholarships Benefits:
- The scholarship covers all your tuition fees.
- You will also receive a living allowance of NZ$531 per week to help with your basic living expenses. If you start your study Programme online in your home country, the allowance will be adjusted to match the living costs there.
- You will receive an establishment allowance of NZ$3000 to help with setting up in New Zealand. This money can be used for things like accommodation, textbooks, or other study materials.
- You will also receive medical insurance while you are in New Zealand.
- If you need extra help with your studies, you can get tutoring costs covered up to the value of NZ$1000.
- You can travel to and from your own country at the beginning and end of your scholarship.
- You will also have travel insurance. If your scholarship is over 1.6 years, you can go home to visit your family. Depending on how long your scholarship is, you might be able to make one or two trips, but this depends on border restrictions and other rules.
- Managed Isolation and Quarantine (MIQ) is not needed when you enter New Zealand anymore. If it is mandatory in your home country and your government does not cover the costs, we will help with the expenses for MIQ when you return home.
- You can get money back for the expenses of getting COVID-19 shots if it’s required by the country you’re studying in or traveling through, and for the costs of any COVID-19 tests you need before you leave. But remember, we won’t pay for your family members’ costs. You have to follow the rules set by the government and airlines for the specific COVID-19 shots and tests they accept. We’ll only pay if you have to pay for it and you give us a receipt.
- You will receive a reintegration allowance of NZ$1000 to assist with the costs of settling back into your home country. This is intended to help with expenses such as setting up your new living arrangements and getting back on your feet.
- Additionally, we offer assistance with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students. This support is aimed at helping you successfully complete your studies and achieve your academic goals.
Eligibility Criteria for Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships
In order to be eligible for Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships, candidates must meet all of the following requirement;
Manaaki New Zealand Government Scholarships
- Required Language: English.
- Age Requirement: The candidate must be at least 18 years old when starting the scholarship.
- Work Experience: this can be a professional experience that come with payment, without payment, or as a volunteer position. One year of full-time work experience (i.e. 30 hours or more per week), OR Two years of part-time work experience (i.e. up to 29 hours per week).
- Residency Requirement: Before starting their studies, applicants need to have lived in their home country for at least two years.
- Academic and English Requirement:
- When you apply for the Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships, you will need to pick the school and courses you prefer. You don’t have to apply for admission to your chosen school and courses until you find out if you are chosen for the scholarship. However, you should make sure you are likely to meet the minimum academic requirements and the minimum level of English needed for your courses. Each school sets its own requirements for admission, so be sure to check their website before applying for a scholarship.
- Generally, to study for a postgraduate qualification, you must have at least:
- an overall IELTS score of 6.5 and no band less than 6.0
- a TOEFL score of 90 on the internet-based test with a writing score of 21
- an overall PTE Academic score of 58 with no communicative skills score less than 50
- a Cambridge Academic English (advanced) overall score of 176 with no bands less than 169.
- Generally, to study for an undergraduate qualification, you must have at least:
- an overall IELTS score of 6.0 and no band less than 5.5
- a TOEFL score of 80 on the internet-based test with a writing score of 21
- an overall PTE Academic score of 50, with no communication skills score less than 42
- a Cambridge Academic English (advanced) overall score of 169 with no bands less than 162.
- NOTE: Complete the Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships online eligibility test and check the Eligibility Requirements
- Visa Requirement: Student visa requirements and visa applications for study in New Zealand
- If your scholarship application is for study in New Zealand, then you must meet these visa requirements: click to visit site Student visa requirements and application form for New Zealand
- Candidate must contribute to their country’s development: candidates must be from developing countries and have a plan to help their country grow. The scholarship is meant to support the education of people from these countries so they can bring back new knowledge and skills to make a positive impact at home. After finishing their studies, scholars are expected to work towards their country’s social or economic development for at least two years. To be eligible, applicants must have lived in their home country for two years before applying. Those who can clearly explain how they will contribute to their country’s development have a better chance of being selected for the scholarship.
6. Eligible Countries:
Pacific Countries: Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji (postgraduate only), Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
Asian Countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Jordan, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Maldives.
African Countries: Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, Djibouti, Eswatini (formerly Swaziland), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leonne, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Caribbean Countries: Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname.
Latin America Countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela
NOTE: If your country is not on the list, then the New Zealand Government does not offer any academic scholarships to you.
Course Of Study
How to Apply for Manaaki New Zealand Government Scholarships 2024?
- Please verify if you are eligible.
- Register for a Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships account
- If you are eligible you will see a “register” button on the webpage, click on this to start your registration for a Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships Account. You will be asked to enter an email address (this will become your username for logging on again later). The system will run a check to make sure that this email address is not already being used. If the check passes, you will need to complete the rest of your account details and select ‘Register’. This is where you will enter your Eligibility Code that you have emailed to yourself or written down.
- Set password for your Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships account
- You will be sent an email to set a password to complete the registration process. Click on the link in the email which will take you to a screen where you will need to set your password. Remember to look in your spam folder, where automated messages are sometimes filtered.
- Complete and submit your application before the closing date
- Use your Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships Account to access the Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship online application system anytime between the opening and closing dates for your country.
Kindly click to Visit the Manaaki New Zealand Government Scholarships official website to get more information.
ALSO CHECKOUT: SCHOLARSHINT’S RECOMMENDATION FOR YOU!
- UK CAREGIVER JOB WITH VISA SPONSORSHIP 2024
- Sweden Companies Free Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023/24
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
- Study-in-UK: Eni University of Oxford Scholarship 2024
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
- List of Fully Funded Scholarships for Masters Students 2024
- 10 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Applying for a Scholarship
- Must-Have Documents for Scholarship Applications in 2024
We hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions, thoughts, or experiences you’d like to share, we encourage you to leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to more update via the bell icon.
Disclaimer: Scholarshint is an independent publisher, The information provided is for educational purposes only and we encourage you to seek more clarified details from the source official website