KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships aim to contribute to advanced science and technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship of International students.
The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) provides the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship for international undergraduates.
KAIST International Scholarships are highly sought after. If a student is fortunate enough to be selected by KAIST, their tuition fee will be waived, and they will receive a scholarship in accordance with KAIST’s policies.
To join the ranks of KAIST scholarship recipients is not just about earning a tuition-free education, it’s about joining a highly esteemed community of scholars. The scholarship program is rooted in our commitment to advancing the global community by investing in dedicated and talented individuals like yourself.
- Host Country: Korea
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | 50,000 KRW Monthly Stipends
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: January 12, 2024
KAIST welcomes applications from all over the world. Eligible international undergraduate applicants wishing to study at KAIST are invited to apply for the KAIST International Student Scholarship as they apply for their course. You can choose to apply either for SPRING semester or Fall semester.
KAIST (formerly the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is a national research university located in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea.
KAIST was established by the Korean government in 1971 as the nation’s first public, research-oriented science and engineering institution KAIST also has been internationally accredited in business education, and hosting the Secretariat of AAPBS.
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship Requirements
To be eligible for the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international applicant
- Meet the University’s minimum admissions requirements (for program/discipline-specific information,
- Maintain a minimum CGPA OF 2.7 to be eligible for the scholarship renewal.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
KAIST Scholarship covering entire tuition fee for 4 years once admitted. Includes:
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
Method of Application
- There is no separate process for applying for scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
- All applications will be thoroughly and equally reviewed during the admission process. Upon being selected for admission, you will automatically be entitled to the KAIST Scholarship.
- The application deadline for this remarkable opportunity is January 12th, 2024.
- Don’t let this chance slip through your fingers. Apply for the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship today and embark on a journey of educational excellence in Korea!
- The 2023 KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship stands as a beacon of academic recognition and support for outstanding students.
- It not only offers financial benefits but also provides a platform for personal and academic growth.
We hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions, thoughts, or experiences you’d like to share, we encourage you to leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter., By doing so, you’ll receive updates on new articles. Click the Red bell subscribe button now and join our community of achievers!