NITDA Female Founder Training Programme 2023. The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), through its subsidiary office of Nigerian Digital Innovation (ONDI), is inviting you to be a part of something extraordinary, which is our Female Founders Training programme.
NITDA Female Founder Training Programme is aimed at supporting and empowering women in Nigeria to leverage digital technologies for building viable and scalable businesses.
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Category: Training
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Job Offer
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: November 7, 2023
NITDA Female Founder Training Programme Details:
The training program is dedicated to discovering and highlighting Innovative and technology-based concepts, ideas and solutions created by women in Nigeria. Our goal is to bridge gender disparities in the technology industry and encourage the creation of digital employment opportunities for women.
NITDA Female Founder Training Programme Requirements:
To be considered for the NITDA Female Founder Training Programme:
- Please be aware that this program is conducted in person and will take place in the FCT, Abuja, for a duration of three weeks.
- If you are applying from outside the FCT, please note that accommodation expenses will not be covered, and you will need to arrange your own lodging for the duration of the program.
- It is important to mention that applicants must be female founders to be eligible for participation.
NITDA Female Founder Training Programme Duration
- The NITDA Female Founder Training Programme will run for a duration of three weeks.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply using the link to their official website: https://forms.office.com/r/mAUSRkhwnb
We hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions, thoughts, or experiences you’d like to share, we encourage you to leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter., By doing so, you’ll receive updates on new articles. Click the Red bell subscribe button now and join our community of achievers!