University of Essex Scholarship 2024:
The University of Essex Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students is now accepting applications from international students who are eligible for a scholarship of £4,000. This opportunity is specifically open to students from the African Union.
The University of Essex, which was founded in 1963, is a public research university situated in Essex, England. It opened its doors to students in 1964 and was granted its Royal Charter in 1965. The university’s motto, “Thought the harder, heart the keener,” is taken from the Anglo-Saxon poem known as The Battle of Maldon.
the University of Essex, is dedicated to two main goals: providing outstanding education and conducting excellent research. the University of Essex mission centers around helping students succeed, no matter their background, and preparing them to thrive in their future pursuits. the University of Essex believe that by focusing on these pillars, They can equip their students with the tools they need to achieve remarkable results and success.
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: £4,000
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: Not Specified
University of Essex Scholarship Details:
The University of Essex Scholarship is available to international students from any African Union member state who are funding their own undergraduate studies. If you meet the requirements, you may be eligible for a scholarship worth £4,000. This amount will be deducted from your first year’s tuition fee
Also know that If you meet all the requirements, you will be considered for the award without having to fill out an other application form. The University will evaluate your eligibility based on your country of residence and fee status that you provide in your application for admission to Essex.
Eligibility Requirements for University of Essex Scholarship 2024
- These scholarships are only for students who are paying overseas fees and funding their studies themselves.
- The students must be living in a member country of the African Union.
- They should enroll in the first year of a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Essex in October 2024-25.
- If applying through UCAS, they must choose Essex as their top choice by July 12, 2024.
- If applying directly, they must accept their offer by the same date.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarships from the University of Essex.
- It is only available for the first year of undergraduate study in 2024-25.
- Successful applicants may be asked to participate in promotional activities.
NOTE: Students receiving a repayable loan to fund their studies will be considered as self-funded.
What Are The Benefits of University of Essex Scholarship?
the main benefit the scholarship provides is that; it gives you a discount of £4,000 on your first year’s tuition fee. This means you’ll pay less money for your studies.
We Recommend You Also Apply For: How To Apply For Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships 2024
How to Apply for UE Scholarship?
To apply for the University of Essex Scholarship, visit the official website by “CLICKING HERE TO APPLY” to complete the application processes.
We hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions, thoughts, or experiences you’d like to share, we encourage you to leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to more update via the bell icon.
Disclaimer: Scholarshint is an independent publisher, The information provided is for educational purposes only and we encourage you to seek more clarified details from the source official website.